Introducing: Graphic Design Starter Packages for Entrepreneurs
These packages combine the different elements that a new business might need, such as logo design and business cards, as well as other services like photography and copywriting, and arranges them into an easy to understand pricing structure. This takes out the questions of what you actually need, and passes on the savings that small businesses can really appreciate.
: graphic design a la carte
Contact me for a custom quote for any of the projects below.
Business Card Design
Catalog Design and Layout
Magazine Design and Layout
Newsletter Design and Layout
Thank You/Holiday Greeting Card Design
Trade Show Banner Design
Client Gift Design
Promotional Giveaway Design
Wordpress Based Website Design and Setup
: design consultation
$150 per hour
Are you a business owner or creative who is either developing their own brand or thinking of a change and need some direction? Design consultation is available by phone or in person (for those within a 20 mile radius of West Springfield, MA).
You come to the table with an objective, whether it’s a critique of your current branding, and a plan to improve it, or maybe you’re looking for a graphic design strategy for your business, helping you decide what needs to be done, and the best order to do it in. At the end of the hour, you will leave with a list of actionable steps to improving your the look and brand of your business.
Have a big idea? Don’t see it on the list? I love working with my clients on custom projects. Contact me.
The Design Process
- First, we get to know each other. I meet with you, either in person or over the phone, to learn about your business and it’s needs. We discuss your likes, your dislikes, and your personal style. We then determine your target market, as well as your competitors.
- Next, comes the project proposal. I now know all about you and your business, and chances are, have a good idea of what your design piece will look like. The project proposal outlines the steps that will be taken, what is included in the project, time frames, and cost. Both you and I will sign this proposal. A 50% deposit is due at this time.
- After a short period of time (time frames are listed on your project proposal), I will provide you a with an original concept (or several concepts depending on your project). We will discuss the concepts (either over the phone, email, or in person). If there is anything that you feel needs to be changed at this point, we then move on to the revision process.
- Each project has a set amount of revisions built into the price of the project. This number will be listed on your project proposal. Revision requests may be made by email or over the phone.
- After all revisions have been made, and we both agree that your project looks perfect, we move onto the delivery of the final product. Logo files will be provided to the client on a disk, with all files needed for both print and web. I will arrange for printing and delivery of all printed projects.
- We’re done! Upon completion and delivery of the finished product, final payment is due within thirty days.
Excited? Good! Click right here to take a trip to my portfolio to see some of my recently completed projects.